SEO Terms and Condition
The client must acknowledge the following terms and conditions regarding SEO work and services:
- All fees are not refundable, no prorated refunds, and cancellations are required prior to the billing anniversary. All fees are not contingent on SEO results.
- All fees, services, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- Golden Digital Media has no control over any search engines with respect to the type of site and/or sites that they accept now or in the future. The client’s website may be excluded from any directory, search results, or search results at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine, any search service, or directory.
- Since some search engines, and keywords/phrases are more competitive than others, there are constant and ongoing changes to the search engine rankings and algorithms and other factors. Golden Digital Media does not guarantee a #1-page ranking/position, or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- All search engines will on certain occasions drop search listings for any reason for no apparent or particular reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO work. Should the search listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear in 30 days, Golden Digital will re-optimize the website/page based on the current search engine policies in question.
- Some search directories offer an expedited listing service for a fee. If the client wishes to use the said expedited listing service or paid directory, the client is responsible for all fees and payments for inclusion or expedited service fees to be paid. Golden Digital Media can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
- SEO is a long and time-consuming process, the client should not expect quick results from 3 months to 6 months to a year or more in highly competitive areas and industries.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods’ or getting links from “link farms” can seriously hurt our SEO efforts. Golden Digital Media does not assume liability for the client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Golden Digital Media is not responsible for the changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the client’s website.
- Additional services that are not listed herein (branded copywriting, articles, special campaigns, additional consulting, etc.) will be provided for a fee of $100 to $300 per hour.
- The client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork that is provided to Golden Digital Media for inclusion on the website above are owned by the client, or that the client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to the use each of the elements and will hold harmless, protect and defend Golden Digital Media and it’s subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- Golden Digital Media is not responsible for the client overwriting any SEO work on the Client’s website. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized. The client will be charged an additional fee for reconstructing content, based on the hourly rate of $300 per hour. Notwithstanding any other provisions of this agreement, Golden Digital Media’s SEO obligation to provide SEO Services for free shall be terminated.
- All other teams in the main Terms and Conditions apply to SEO. Including indemnity, warranties, refunds, and cancellation policies.